Spread bets carry a high level of risk so you should only speculate with money you can afford to lose. You can lose more than your initial deposit and stake. Before you open an account, please ensure that spread betting matches your investment objectives, familiarise yourself with the risks involved and if necessary seek independent advice.
With Financial Spreads you get all the normal advantages of Spread Betting:
* Tax Free Investments#
- No Stamp Duty
- No Capital Gains Tax
- No Income Tax
* You can buy or sell a range of indices, shares, forex, commodities, interest rates and bonds markets
* No commissions
# Tax law is subject to change or may differ if you pay tax in a jurisdiction other than the UK.
Plus with Financial Spreads you get:
* Tight Spreads eg The FTSE 100 Rolling Daily Spread is 1 point during market hours and 4 points out of hours
* Stakes as low as £1 per point
* Low initial margin requirements
* Fully interactive online dealing on the Financial Spreads website which offers a variety of trading options
* Daily Rolling contracts
* Live prices
* Free Research and Data including Technical Analysis, Charts, Market Heat Maps, Events Calendar and Company Specific Data
Financial Spreads Offer
£70 Credit to your Spread Betting Account
Open a Financial Spreads account*, deposit £250 and place five non-equity bets to receive a £70 credit to your account**
*Credit and suitability checks, **terms and conditions apply. See site for details about an account with Financial Spreads.
Financial Spreads is a trading name of London Capital Group Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Registered address: 4th Floor, 12 Appold Street, London EC2A 2AW.