Do I have to declare my profits to HMRC?


No. Spread betting is classed as gambling in the UK therefore any gains you make are tax free. Laws can change so this could have changed since I’ve written this answer. If this answer is out of date please let me know.
Back to questions


If you have a question you would like me to answer you can either ask it over in the forum for contact me directly.